Links & Resources
At Harbor Physical Therapy, we strive to supply our patients with quality care and access to articles that help with patient education. Below are links to several articles taken from the Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Therapy which give tips and information on a variety of conditions. If you have any questions, our therapists are delighted to discuss these articles and how to improve your care.
- Combining Exercise and Manual Therapy for Your Neck and Upper Back Leads to Quicker Reductions in Pain
- Strengthening Your Hip Muscles: Some Exercises May Be Better Than Others
- Total Hip Replacement: How Long Does It Take to Recover?
- Anterior Knee Pain: A Holistic Approach to Treatment
- Work-Related Orthopaedic Injury and Feelings of Depression: The Potential Role for Physical Therapy